The conference ended with great success. We sincerely thank all participants and sponsors. We are currently preparing an on-demand stream of the presentations for participants.
- March 28-31, 2023
- Conference at Tsukuba International Congress Center and online
- Beginning of April, 2023
- Video of the presentation will be available on demand for three weeks via OnlineConf system for participants.
The IMGS is pleased to offer a series of awards to trainees at each annual International Mammalian Genome Conference for outstanding presentations (oral or poster).To be eligible one must be a pre-doctoral (graduate or undergraduate students) or post-doctoral trainee; and be a current member of the IMGS (including complimentary trainees who are registered for IMGS membership)
(See IMGS website.)
Invited speakers in main conference
- David Threadgill, Ph.D, Texas A&M University
(Verne Chapman Lecture)
- Toshihiko Shiroishi, Ph.D, RIKEN BioResource Research Center
(the Kazuo Moriwaki Memorial Lecture)
- Masashi Yanagisawa, M.D., Ph.D, University of Tsukuba
- Hiromi Miura, Ph.D, Tokai University
(Mary Lyon Lecture)
- On-demand videos of sessions, workshops and luncheon seminar will be available on the Online Program until 23:59 JST on April 28. We hope all the participants of 36th IMGC will enjoy them.
- Schedule was changed in the Trainee Symposium on March 28.
- Program in detail (PDF) and List of poster session (PDF) are released at Program page.
- The OnlineConf system, which hosts the online program, will be down from 0:00 to 2:00 a.m. Japan time on Sunday, March 26, due to system maintenance. Please note that you will not be able to view the online program or upload your presentation files during the down time.
- Registration was closed.
- Program page is updated to add time for each slot.
- Regular registration is now available from the Registration Page. We look forward to your registration!
- A technical workshop “The Alliance of Genome Resources and MGI – what’s new and in progress” is added to the program.
- Deadline of the early bird registration and abstract submission is extended to December 23. Please visit pages of the Registration and Abstract Submission.
- Deadline of the early bird registration and abstract submission is extended to December 16. Please visit pages of the Registration and Abstract Submission.
- A technical workshop “Practical aspects of designing and developing genetically engineered animal models” is added to the program.
- Access/Travel page is updated adding information for entry to Japan.
- Registration of "Engineered Allele Validation Workshop” to learn more about the principles of analysis and validation of Genetically Altered animals organized by MRC Harwell and PHENOMIN-ICS is now open.
- Program page was reorganized as Program Overview, Technical Workshops and RIKEN Symposium pages.
- Registration is open.
- Registration will be open on Friday, October 7, 2023
- Website has been updated including the program, registration instructions and access/travel pages.
- The majority of Japan’s most stringent border restrictions will be done away with starting October 11.
- Website open.